We gladly accept return if there is any production problem.
Please note that handmade products may have some irregularities which are the unique mark of these products. A slight variation in colour and texture should not be considered as 'damage ' but it's an inherent characteristic of hand-spun fabrics. As it’s handmade, no two are exactly the same. This product provides employment for indigenous artisan communities, 100% organic cotton, eco-sensitive and natural.Learn more about our product care here Product Care.
- Items must be returned with 14 days of purchase.
- All returns and exchanges must come in their original condition, with all tags and return slip without which we won't be able to process the refund/credit.
- As soon as the return or exchange has cleared its inspection, you will be notified of your exchange, refund or credit immediately.
- For hygiene reasons we do not offer refunds on pierced jewelry, towels/personal use textiles for hygiene reasons.
- We recommend using a tracked postal service as our brand cannot take responsibility for lost packages. Until your return is received it is your responsibility.
- We do not accept returns of any customized products.
We genuinely want to keep our customers satisfied with their purchase and believe that that's the only way to spread awareness about handcrafted products. If you would like more details about product flick us an email or Facebook message and we will gladly help you out.
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update your personal information which we hold about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way.
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We do not publicly display any personal information on our website.
We use 'Cookies' to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. 'Cookies' are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
If you make a purchase, we may contact you to:
- Answer your queries
- Advise you of changes to our services or new products or promotions
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Terms and Conditions
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.